[TYPO3-templavoila] no content after update to 4.1.2

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:51:43 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Phillip got this error, if he wants to save FCE with german umlauts
(ä,ü,..):

Warning: reset() [function.reset.html]: Passed variable is not an array
or object in
/home/expertka/public_html/typo3_src-4.1.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on
line 1653

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/expertka/public_html/typo3_src-4.1.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on
line 1654

Regards,
Sebastian