[TYPO3-templavoila] no content after update to 4.1.2

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Aug 19 09:53:38 CEST 2007

Hello Philipp,

I do not really understand, what happens internally, but before changing
to php5.1.6 i had a different setting for [SYS][setDBinit]. The SET
character_set_connection was missing, and after I added that one, all
was fine again. It is important that you tell php/mysql which character
set to use in their communication, and obviously the commands needed
change with the php version and perhaps also with the mysql version and
the settings in my.ini and php.ini and for the database.

I first switched to php 5.1.6 and then to typo3 4.1.2, and it still
works like a charme.

So my idea was to change my utf8 to your iso-something.

Have a nice weekend, Uschi