[TYPO3-templavoila] Provide help for FCE in the backend

Miriam Scheibe | Paints m.scheibe at paints.de
Fri Aug 3 12:51:27 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you so far :)

I have one more (stupid) question. Can you tell me where to put the
userFunc? My college told me not to write it in the localconf. He thinks
thats not 'neat' because the localconf ist just for configuration
purposes...
But if I put let's say a fce_userfunc.php in some directory, then how can I
access the class in this file from my ds?

Thanks a lot,
Miriam

(ps. I saw your skype-name in the footer of your reply... Is vital typo3
communication takin place via skype? Because, if so, then I would like to
participate, that would be comfortable for short questions...)