[TYPO3-templavoila] SOLVED Map tt_news fields in parent FCE / Content Elements container?

Michiel Zoer burn_yourself at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:22:18 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

You're right. It would be better to remove the styling from the DS. In this
particular case however the styling is of no matter since all styling is
done based on dynamicly generated CSS en sIfr elements. The <b></b> tags
aren't used in the final rendering...

But... as you suggested I removed the styling 8-)

Michiel Zoer

news:mailman.1.1177660556.768.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...