[TYPO3-templavoila] SOLVED Map tt_news fields in parent FCE / Content Elements container?

michiel zoer michielzoer at vlijmscherp.biz
Thu Apr 26 20:42:49 CEST 2007

Thanks to Dmitry I am now able to load any news item (record) inside a
sIfr-styled FCE, great!

I needed some way to style tt_news; but not with the 'standard' templating
options because all / most
of my news articles need different styling. I mapped most of the tt_news
fields inside my own FCE and added
a container for content elements in wich I 'load' the tt_news record.
The fields from the tt_news record are now used inside my own FCE. A great
advantage of this is a
superb frontpage with nice news records AND the possibility to use the same
news in archives etc.

Thank Dmitry (again) for helping me out!

my code:

<![CDATA[
10 = RECORDS
10.source.field = field_container  #the tt_news record holder-container,
returns tt_news uid
10.tables = tt_news
10.conf.tt_news= TEXT
10.conf.tt_news{