[TYPO3-templavoila] Map tt_news fields in parent FCE / Content Elements container?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:59:19 CEST 2007

michiel zoer wrote:
> hi,
>
> explanation is clear; problem is i don't now how to do it.
> I get as far as rendering the tt_news record ID, but not the field values
> stored inside the record.

Quite easy. You need annd something like this to <TypoScript> of the DS
field:

10 = CONTENT
10 {
	select {
		where = 1=1
		andWhere.dataWrap = uid={field_myDsFieldWithNewsUid}
	}
	table = tt_news
	renderObj = TEXT
	renderObj.field = bodytext
}

I did not check this myself but even if it does not work, it should be
easy to fix :)

Notice that neither "uidInList", nor "where" can be used in "select"
because they are not stdWrap.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs