[TYPO3-templavoila] Map tt_news fields in parent FCE / Content Elements container?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:55:31 CEST 2007

michiel zoer wrote:
> is it possible to use the field values of (single) tt_news elements wich i
> have placed inside a FCEs' Container for Elements in my FCE?
> mmm.. difficult to explain..
>
> What it is i would to do is map the header,content & possible other fields
> from the single tt_news article inside it's parents FCE fields.

Do you mean you want to *use* those values in the FCE? I.e. select
tt_news record and use values? If yes, not problem. You need to set type
of those fields to [NONE] while mapping and add TS directly to DS to
select tt_news record with fields and use them. Not sure if this is
clear explanation though... :(

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs