[TYPO3-templavoila] Remove double linked objects

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Wed Apr 25 18:13:30 CEST 2007

Hello everyone

After the import of a big page tree, with multilingual content elements
and langChild I recognized that all translated elements are linked
twice, once as langChild to the default language element and once
directly into the page.

Is there any function to unlink all the double linked elements.

I tried to writhe a function my own, but I stuck with the parentPointer
because, it changes after every unlink so I would have to regenerate the
dataTree every time I unlink another object from the tree...

Regards,
Jonas