[TYPO3-templavoila] MultiLanguage

Karsten kap at os.dk
Tue Apr 24 10:22:46 CEST 2007

Having a little problem with multi language TV. properly i am doing
something wrong.

If i set <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren> i can make a
translation on the standard language page, but no change in the FE
content, still the standard language, but my menu change language!

if i set it to "O" and copy content to the diff language an translate
it, it works. But then i miss the "Create a copy for translation (Engelsk)"

May by i don't fully understand the concept, could someone give me a hint?