[TYPO3-templavoila] Controlloing the layout of TemplaVoila

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Sat Apr 21 09:52:00 CEST 2007

"Tapio Markula" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> TemplaVoila uses user-define content area names, so hiding them is not
> so easy as for the classic page module, where it is easy to hide some
> content areas in user level.

I "solved" the problem this way:

I have some content in fields that is transmitted to the subpages from the
root page!
So, it doesn't make sence to display this field. So I put a
"style="display:none;" in the <beLayout> in the DS.
Now, I can put and change content over the list-modul and a "normal" beuser
see nothing!

Best wishes

Philipp