[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Apr 21 09:29:31 CEST 2007

Philipp Holdener kirjoitti:

> "Tapio Markula"
>>
>> You *can't* use both the AJAX-plugin and me_templavoilalayout both
>> installed. Like my extension (TemplaVoila features of tm_contentaccess),
>> me_templavoilalayout and the AJAX plugin are *totally* incompatible.
>>

> Hello Tapio
>
> So, there is no possibility to change the tv_be_layout without the
> me_templavoilalayout extension?
> I thougt, this ext is integreated and I can use both functions -
> drag'n'drop and a diffrent layout!?

I looked the code of nh_tvdragndrop and IMO the
me_templavoilalayout-functionality  has not changes.
So you should be possible to use both AJAX and special layout.
In fact in the video from the nh_tvdragndrop the layout uses
me_templavoilalayout-functionality!

But maybe you have used with TemplaVoila 1.3.0 me_templavoilalayout and
the version of me_templavoilalayout doesn't use exactly the same system.
I don't even understand why you in overall used me_templavoilalayout
after the functionality has been intergrated into TemplaVoila.
Have you read from manual, that you have used the layout exactly the
way, how it is explained in the manual of TemplaVoila?