[TYPO3-templavoila] How to access a translated page title in extension?

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Fri Apr 20 12:53:09 CEST 2007

Hi.

After using the TemplaVoila to translate at site to multible languages I
have now a small problem. I have made an extension that can list page
titles using these fields:

$details = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_fetch_assoc( $res_page );
$details['title'];

But using it on a page with multible languages made using TemplaVoila my
extension only selects the "real" page title and not the tranlated page
title for any secondary language.

How can I change the above TS to get the true translated page title
instead of the default page title?

BR. Anders