[TYPO3-templavoila] No "Translations" tab in TV page module

Marius Shekow info at planetnexuiz.de
Wed Apr 18 20:11:27 CEST 2007

Hello everyone. I cannot follow all the great detailed guides (such as
Kaspers podcasts or tutorials like
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/1.0.0/view/)
because I don't have a "Translations" tab, which is supposed to be left
to the "Versioning" tab.

Information for you about my installation:
- Typo3 4.1.1 + TV v1.3.0, static_info_tables v2.0.2
- created a Website language
- Created a new DS/TO from scratch, using the TV module (I mean that I
didn't write the XML file manually).
- Edited the DS xml file (page template) with meta tags langDisable=0
and langChildren=1
- Created translation headers for the pages I want to translate by using
the "Info->Localisation overview" module.

related TS-Code (from page template record):
config {
	#Set get-var for language that will be auto-appended
	linkVars = L
	#Systemlanguage UID 0 -> English
	sys_language_uid = 0
	#language = en
	locale_all = english # System-dependant
	sys_language_mode = content_fallback
	sys_language_overlay = 1
}

# Setting up German language (Website language has UID 1):
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config {
	sys_language_uid = 1
	language = de
	locale_all = german #might be de_DE
}
[global]

mod.SHARED {
  defaultLanguageFlag=gb.gif
  defaultLanguageLabel=English
}

So the webpage is supposed to have English as default language and
german as translation (on some pages it might be a "localisation",
otherwise 1-1 translation).

Anyway, I cannot even start working on the page (and get the hassle of
installing and translating all the other extensions done) when I cannot
even translate page content...because there simply is no Translations
tab in the TV page module.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Marius Shekow