[TYPO3-templavoila] created user or admin cant't see content via TVPage-module

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Mon Apr 16 15:06:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've got a strange problem here and don't know how to fix it:

When I create a user or admin he can't see the content I created
previously with the "root-admin"-account via the TVPage-module. He also
can't create any content.

Even if I give them all rights and permissions they can get, the
content-elements still don't appear.

Strangely enough he can see the Non-used elements and also edit them.

He can also see and edit the content of the pages via the list-module
but I want the users to be able to use the TVPage-module.

Anyone an idea what I could have set wrong?

No page TSconfig is set anymore.

Thx,
Michael