[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Uwe Mosgallik uwe.mosgallik at idotter.de
Sun Apr 15 16:14:08 CEST 2007

Am 15.04.2007 2:31 Uhr schrieb "Nikolas Hagelstein" unter
<hagelstein at shr.cc>:

> Hi there,
>
> For those who are interessted in:
> I created a small TV addon which provides basic drag n drop functionality.
> Even though there are a lot of open issues (e.g. workspace, Ajax timeouts,
> copy paste , perhaps  permissions) it is already quite useable and i would
> like to hear your opinion.

Hi Nicolas,

As I found your Extension in the repository I was very happy, because
something like that might be very helpful. On my very simple installation in
the office it worked fine and without any problems. On an other
serverinstallation it throws some errors:

Warning: uniqid() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in
/#SERVER-PATH#/typo3conf/ext/nh_tvdragndrop/class.ux_tx_templavoila_module1.
php on line 369

Although it works - drag and drop is fully functional - I cannot leave it
for the clients, because it might be confusing to them.

Do you need further information to fix that?

Cheers
Uwe