[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Apr 15 09:49:35 CEST 2007

Nikolas Hagelstein kirjoitti:
> Hi there,
>
> For those who are interessted in:
> I created a small TV addon which provides basic drag n drop functionality.
> Even though there are a lot of open issues (e.g. workspace, Ajax timeouts, copy paste , perhaps  permissions) it is already quite useable and i would like to hear your opinion.
>
> There is small demonstration video at:
> http://www.trashboard.de/2007/04/13/templavoila-drag-n-drop/
>
> The extension itself can be downloaded from TER:
> nh_tvdragndrop

I looked the source code list. Seems to use the same
scripts as Maximo Quadros has used for the Classic page module.
You don't have changed them?
I some customer ask, I might try to add the functionality to
tm_contentaccess to offer drag'ndrop both for the classic page
module and TemplaVoila.
I should just combine my XCLASS and yours + change path
/js/.../ just to /js/
I have added some nice features TemplaVoila's page module
like move up/down - those should make possible to disable,
if dragn'drop used.