[TYPO3-templavoila] Really weird bug after updating html template and mapping

Tobias Pinnekamp typo3 at tpinne.de
Fri Sep 29 16:07:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have very very big problem. I updated the html template and so I had
to update the mapping. I did this process several times before without
any problems. But since the last update templavoila seems to ignore
completely the mapping of the head tags. Even if I clear all head
mapping 5 css files are always included. But only for existing pages. If
I create a new page and give that page the same DS/TO, then everything
works fine.

I cleared ALL caches, even via DB. I look into the serialised mapping,
everything is fine. I can copy the html template create a complete new
DS/TO. If I assign it to an existing page, same problem. If I assign it
to a new page, everything is fine.

I hope there is any solution to this problem out there, because the site
should go online next week. If there is any answer I may try it or
reanswer it not until tuesday.

Every hint is welcome.

Thank you guys and
best regards