[TYPO3-templavoila] tt_products and templavoila

oyvind at merito.no oyvind at merito.no
Thu Sep 14 16:51:29 CEST 2006

Greetings list,

I have trouble getting tt_products 2.5.0 working with TV 1.0.1 (Typo3
4.0.1). I have spent hours, and I am still not able to list products. I
have created a sysfolder that contains my products, inserted the plugin on
a page and entered the sysfolder's PID as startingpoint.

I have another sysfolder set as GRSP in my root page - can this cause me
problems?

I suspect my problems are connected to selecting a template for
tt_products - how do I do this under TV? Can I still set this with a
constant, or must I choose another approach?

Please advice.

Best regards,

Øyvind Frøland