[TYPO3-templavoila] render Content Elements inside of FCE differently

Brogle Pascal typo at brogle-vs.ch
Wed Sep 13 18:23:40 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
Hi

> These are FCEs. So, you do not want to display headers for content
> elements when they are inside FCE and display normally when they are
> outside, right? Then use TS in DS to modify tt_content TS and exclude
> header display there.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do... Unfortunately this doesn't
seem work.
In line 554 of class.tx_templavoila_pi1.php I debugged the
$tsparserObj->setup array. There was the expected TS displayed but it
took no effect.
Even if I remove tt_content completely (tt_content >) the Content
Elements are still being displayed.

You can have a look at the DS
http://www.brogle-vs.ch/FCE.xml
http://www.brogle-vs.ch/template.xml