[TYPO3-templavoila] Accessing a templavoila field in ts template

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Fri Sep 8 17:14:06 CEST 2006

Is there typoscript that can be used in a normal typoscript template to
retrieve the value in a templavoila field? If so what is an example of such
typoscript.

If typoscript cannot be used then is the only other way a user function?

I have done a lot of searching and have not found an answer. In couple of
places is seemed that folks indicated that it could be done using the
stdWrap "field." And I have used that in ts within a data structure to
access another templavola field but I do not know how to do it in a normal
typoscript template.

Appreciate any direction.

Thanks,
Ron Hall