[TYPO3-templavoila] Full featured FCE for images

Fri Sep 8 11:44:30 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Elmar Hinz wrote:
>> how to bring the alt attribute text into the img tag?
>
> Easy but depends on whether you need alt text changing in each instance
> or not.
>
> If not, simply modify TS in DS (altText in IMAGE). If changing, the same
> but use "altText.field = fied_fromDsWhereAltStringIs).

Thank you Dmitry,

it works. Although I don't know why.

I would expect that "image.altText.field = something" would give me a
regular field of the current DB entry. But there seems to be some
inbuild magic, that it gives me a value of the current XML substructure.

However it's nice.

Regards

Elmar