[TYPO3-templavoila] Subtemplates of FCE as sub FCE

Fri Sep 8 08:25:08 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> I want to set up a FCE for enhanced output of Images with wrappers,
>> caption text, alt tag etc. I would like to use this in different other
>> FCE types without it copying each time into the DS but by a kind of
>> subtemplate include.
>
> You can define several templates for FCEs and select the one you want
> while editing FCE.

Hi Dmitry,

thank you for reply. I know that I can select different combinations of
DS and TO while editing.

Now, I am not looking for a way to double my work by building additional
DS/TO. I want to reduce the workload by exporting regular parts into a
common subpart. The library way.

Regards

Elmar