[TYPO3-templavoila] switch/change template based on screen resolution

Felix Natter felix.natter at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Sep 7 09:21:13 CEST 2006

hi,

previously I have used "modern template building" with cc_screenres to
change a template's widths/heights (with markers like
width=###MAINTABLE_WIDTH### in the HTML) based on the screen resolution
(800x600 or 1024x768).

Now I switched to tv and I am wondering what would be the best way
to do this? I'd be happy with either:
- switching the TO based on resolution (2 resolutions are enough)
- modify the TO based on resolution (change widths/heights in the HTML)

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!