[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC: access TV field-values in TS without stdWrap

Martin Klaus klausm at in.tum.de
Sat Sep 2 16:29:43 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

I understand your concerns, but even the default Template TS-parsing from
t3lib/class.t3lib_tstemplate.php
does this type of TypoScript preprocessing to merge the Constants with the
Setup code.
This is not even possible with TV's TypoScript-parsing.

So i think, the Typoscript Implementation as it works now in Templavoila is
different from the TS-processing
in the rest of the system.

just my 2cents ;)
Martin