[TYPO3-templavoila] Error in locallang.xml

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 31 09:55:21 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
> But why not at least _try_ and keep the trunk working.

We even try to keep it working. This is the first time when we have
problem in svn even though we always warn about risk if using it.

> You even have the
> patch already locally, why not commit?

Because I have no time. Typo3 is not my main job, I have to work for
food and do many other things.

You must understand that there is no support for SVN version. We accept
bugs but we do not guarantie that they will be fixed immediately.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs