[TYPO3-templavoila] Paragraph Alignment Problems

Sean Brooks insanespiv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 05:49:07 CET 2006

I am having problems with the paragraph alignment function using
templavoila.  All of the RTE functions work but no matter what I do the text
is always left aligned in my content element.  I am not using FCE.  I have
only 1 content element and I have searched my CSS and can't find where the
alignment is coming from.  When I view the text from source the html align
tags are present but it won't align in any browser or the view mode of
Typo3.  What am I missing here?  Everything else of my setup is totally
functioning properly.  Alignment of images are fine. All suggestions
apprieciated.

Sean