[TYPO3-templavoila] How to have content after DIV or in DIV but with no content deletion

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Oct 25 14:48:31 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry!

I want to put it just after closing tag of  <div id="flash_up">, make it
write to div with id="flash_up", so he hides the html content in that div,
see exaple below:

<script type="text/javascript">
  var flash_content = new SWFObject("flash/banner_top.swf", "flash_up",
"100%", "210", "8");
  flash_content.addParam("quality", "low");
  flash_content.addParam("menu", "false");
  flash_content.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
  flash_content.write("flash_up");
 </script>

Now, you suggest something like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
  var flash_content = new SWFObject("flash/banner_top.swf", "flash_up",
"100%", "210", "8");
  flash_content.addParam("quality", "low");
  flash_content.addParam("menu", "false");
  flash_content.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
  flash_content.write("flash_up");
 </script>

Right? It could be an answer, but still, it's a workaround, creating
unnessesary tags. Thanks for Your help.

Regards,
Pawel Stanislawczuk

Uzytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> napisal w wiadomosci