[TYPO3-templavoila] How to have content after DIV or in DIV but with no content deletion

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Oct 25 13:51:06 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry!

I think this is a very important feature. Do You know the SWFObject method
of embeding the flash files?
If You want to use this, as far as I know, the TemplaVoila is useless.
Please tell me it's not.
My example:

<head>
<title>example</title>
</head>

 <script type="text/javascript">
   // <![CDATA[
  var flash_content = new SWFObject("flash/banner_top.swf", "flash_up",
"100%", "210", "8");
  flash_content.addParam("quality", "low");
  flash_content.addParam("menu", "false");
  flash_content.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
  flash_content.write("flash_up");
// ]]>
 </script>

As you can see in upper example the SWFObject script has to be just after
the closing div tag:

<script type="text/javascript">
  var flash_content = new SWFObject("flash/banner_top.swf", "flash_up",
"100%", "210", "8");
  flash_content.addParam("quality", "low");
  flash_content.addParam("menu", "false");
  flash_content.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
  flash_content.write("flash_up");
 </script>

Thins is needed for proper loading time of the content so the website user
can't see what is under the flash, becouse under the flash is alternative
html content for non-flash website users and search bots. Now how to map it
with TemplaVoila? To have the content behind the mapped div, not inside? You
say "now way", but I think It's important new feature.

Regards,
Pawel Stanislawczuk

Uzytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov" <dmitry at typo3.org> napisal w wiadomosci
news:mailman.1.1161595097.1483.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...