[TYPO3-templavoila] tv and caching

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 17 10:43:45 CEST 2006

Hi!

Christian Welzel wrote:
> So there is no difference between a instance of a CE and a link to a CE
> on another page during frontside rendering process?

No. UID of content element is stored in flexform. TV takes UID and
displays element. If it is FCE, it displays FCE by itself, if it is
another content element, css styled content renders it.

Links serve three purposes:
- save space in tt_content
- save space in uploads/ for images
- configure plugins once and use many times on different pages

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs