[TYPO3-templavoila] Table based design weirdnes.

serge vleugels serge.vleugels at uniway.be
Mon Oct 16 17:10:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

For a client I have to use his existing page layout. It is a table based
layout. and unfortunately uses the tables very heavily.

Now TV seems to change tags. I am sure of one </td> tag that turns out
to be changed to </tr> tag. i can clearly see it in the HTML source mode
mapping tool.

Should i submit a bug report ?
has anyone encountered this issue before ?

I have used TV before without any problems, but these we're all div
based designs.

I hope anyone can shed a light on this....

Serge Vleugels