[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Attribute mapping problem

Jacob Rasmussen jr at concare.net
Wed Oct 11 16:17:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using TV 1.1.1 and I have a problem with attribute mappings on a
template... The template looks like this:

Now my problem is that I map the attribute "style" on the second DIV tag
and I would also like to map the href attribute on the A tags.
If I only map the DIV or A attributes (I can map both A attributes at
the same time without troubles), there are no issues... But when I try
to map both the A attributes and the DIV attributes, TV drops the A
attribute mappings (shows an exclamation point).

I have tried to create the mappings in different order, but the A
attributes always ends up being dropped, if I have mapped the DIV
attribute.

In an earlier version of the template I used a table instead of the
divs, and I was able to map all attributes, but some strange code
appeared in the template DS, namely the stdWrap which is added below the
image properties (I use typoscript to determine which background image
should be used). The two typolinks belong to my a href mappings, and
shouldn't have been mixed with the td mapping.

-------------------
			<field_topbanner type="array">
				<type>attr</type>
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Top banner</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex
index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>image</eType>
					<TypoScript>
	10 = IMG_RESOURCE
	10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
	10.file.import.current = 1
	10.file.import.listNum = 0
	10.file.maxW = 200

	10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_website

	10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_mail

</TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>

<internal_type>file</internal_type>

<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>

<max_size>1000</max_size>

<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>

<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>