[TYPO3-templavoila] Remove items from the sidebar

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Nov 27 14:28:22 CET 2006

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> Hi
>
> I looked the source code of sibar.
> It has function to delete sidebar items, but
> I don't see any instructions in the manual to disable
> items in the sidebar.
>
> How items can disable - for example disable 'Unused elements'
> tab?

Because I didn't find that the removeItems have been used,
I made XCLAA for the PHP-file, which creates sidebar
and I made option to disable individual items available
when used tm_contentaccess

mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1{
disableSidebarItems=nonusedelements,advancedfunctions,versioning,headerfield
s,localization
}

The problem is that that doesn't work, if someone adds new items - just
default items in TemplaVoila 1.1 have been taken account.