[TYPO3-templavoila] Changing a custom FCE does not clear cache

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon Nov 27 14:03:51 CET 2006

Hey,

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
> Hi,
> The cache clearing does not work. The cache is not cleared when I via
> backend edit a FCE (e.g. change a link or image in my banner list). I
> have to manually clear the cache for the changes to the FCE's to have
> affect.
>
> Any hints? (I did try 'all' instead of 'pages' also).

Are you a simple user or admin? We have had similiar problems with
simple users, which do not have access to the clear cache dropdowns.
After giving them access, the Page TS config also works.

Put this in your User TS Config for the user or the usergroup:

options.clearCache.all = 1

I still think that any user should be able to clear the cache no matter
what the access is, if an administrator has configured this in the Page
TS Config.

--

Regards,

Lars Houmark