[TYPO3-templavoila] some content elements not visible in page module

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Nov 25 16:57:19 CET 2006

Guido tum Suden
> Sorry, that's too technical for me.
> But, is there any other way to make the elements visible than creating a
> new page and paste the original content to it?
>
> Guido

Anyway I got new content wizard, which I made for a customer, working

1) I made from templavoila/mod1/index.php work like wizard first
selecting, *where* to put content element
2) at the end of the page IFRAME - if used as wizard 'Create new page'
wizard goes
to the IFRAME on the bottom of  templavoila/mod1/index.php
(if certain type direct to creating new content element - I added for my
customer some shortucut to create certain type of content elements and
then skipping usage of the wizard)

As if a single page templavoila/mod1/index.php works like content
element wizard of the standard page module but first place then type