[TYPO3-templavoila] some content elements not visible in page module

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Nov 24 13:18:31 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Guido tum Suden wrote:
>> In the TV page module the content elements of some pages is not visible.
>
> Have you checked "Unused elements" tab?

I would be nice to get rid of the whole concept. I and my
customer regards is very confusing.
In order to get rid of it, we should create
* better working new element wizard to select, *where* to put
new content - can be done with some new params for
/mod1/index.php
First where and then what could work with TemplaVoila.
* disabling creating new content elements directly from
Web > View.

Both are easy to implement but making XCLASS for
/mod1/index.php is extremely questionable - that should be done
in core.