[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization tab not showing - TV 1.1.1 / Typo 4.02

Chris chris at oblady.com
Wed Nov 22 19:59:31 CET 2006

Franz Koch a écrit :
> Hi Chris,
>> sorry if i double post, been searching for this for a while ;
>> I have a typo 4.02 with TemplaVoilà 1.1.1, I can't find the
>> localization tab in the "Page" module as it was on TV 0.4 and I have
>> three languages in my site.
>>
>> Could someone help me ?
>
> have you added the meta-tags to your DataStructure? Details here [1]
>
> [1]
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/current/

Yes, I did, this code :

<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

The rest of my config is "as recommended".

I read a big part of the documentation, but I think it might be a
problem with the web interface, this is what read in the doc :
"TemplaVoila Page Module
TemplaVoilas page module has a tab for localization specific options"

still can't see it :-(

thx anyway,

Chris