[TYPO3-templavoila] New Login Box - User Listing

Sean Brooks insanespiv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 03:22:20 CET 2006

I am working with the New Login Box (better login box) - User listing and I
am having some probelms/questions.

First of all the user listing is sorting by UID not Name or my preference
last name.  How can I sort these by name or sort the users in the backend.

When clicking the headings (sort) it only sort by uid no matter what heading
you click on email, company, phone, etc.

Images that are uploaded are not shown in the user detail, all it shows is
image: then nothing.

The search function only sort Name.  Not email, company, phone or any other
user detail.

Sorry for all the question but have any of these been addressed... am I
missing something?