[TYPO3-templavoila] HTML header parts problem

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Nov 15 08:52:10 CET 2006

John Angel wrote:
>> ...and people will have to scroll each time to do mapping. Sorry, this
>> is not acceptable from usability view.
>
> If choosing between horror on FE and bad usability in BE, I choose bad
> usability in BE.

Firsts, "horror" will happen if user cleared cache prior to updating
ds/to, which should not be done. So it is user mistake. Next, your set
of choices is wrong: FE should be OK and BE should be OK too. There can
be no other choice. So I see the only solution: to use tabs.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs