[TYPO3-templavoila] Changing a custom FCE does not clear cache

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Sat Nov 11 20:56:41 CET 2006

Hi,

In my storage folder I have common content FCE's used across the page. I
insert these FCE's in my page using typoscript.

In the storage folder (containing the elements) tsconfig I have this:
TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = pages

Such that the cache should be cleared for all pages, when I modify one
of the common FCE's (e.g. a list of banners shown on all pages).

The cache clearing does not work. The cache is not cleared when I via
backend edit a FCE (e.g. change a link or image in my banner list). I
have to manually clear the cache for the changes to the FCE's to have
affect.

Any hints? (I did try 'all' instead of 'pages' also).

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."