[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with FCE and link target

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Tue May 30 09:56:39 CEST 2006

Hi

Im using typo3 v. 4 and templavoila 1.0.1.

I tried making a repetitive linksection just like the one in the
futuristic templating documentation. My problem is with the links I
create and their target. All links open in a new window. If I try
setting the target to _top I get a javascript error*. Even if I type
www.link.dk _top it still opens in a new window. I dont have this
problem when creating a link using the rte.

* document.Itargetform.Itarget is nulle or not an object

Any ideas?

/Brian Bendtsen