[TYPO3-templavoila] When making a copy of a whole typo3 site, TV loses the mapping

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Tue May 23 21:40:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I want to make a copy of an existing local typo3 site (or transfer it to
a server - it happens the same things) TV always "forgets" the mapping.
The DS is fine in the copy, but all mapping information is lost.
Does anybody had the same problem or knows of it and perhaps has a
solution? Because always mapping the fields again is not what I want.

I hope there is any information out there about it.

Best regards
Tobias Pinnekamp