[TYPO3-templavoila] Click enlarge for Images in FCE in T3 4.0

Harald Klotzberg harald.klotzberg at netzbewohner.de
Wed May 17 07:41:58 CEST 2006

Good Morning List,

i´m currently working on some FCE to build a product catalog having
images inside. What i wanted to have is the click enlarge for that image in
a popup window.
There are several hints in the net, especially in TVWiki.

The problem is, it´s not working. I guess, the code from the TVWiki depends
on T3 < 4.0 and
uses showpic.php. Has anyone out there a hint / link to a documentation of
the new eID Image function
found so far or even a solution found for little prob. I cannot found
anything about it.

Maybe i´m wrong with my guess, any help would be lovely

The code i´m using in my DS is (field = <eType>imagefixed</eType>) :

        <TypoScript>
        <![CDATA[
        10 = IMAGE
        10.file = GIFBUILDER
        10.file {
         XY = 150, 225
         10 = IMAGE
         10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
         10.file.import.current = 1
         10.file.import.listNum = 0
         10.file.maxW = 150
         10.file.minW = 150
         10.file.maxH = 225
         10.file.minH = 225
        }
        10.imageLinkWrap = 1
        10.imageLinkWrap {
         bodyTag = <body style="background-color:#fff;">
         wrap = <a href="javascript:close();"> | </a>
         width =
         height =
         effects=
         JSwindow = 1