[TYPO3-templavoila] Clipboard available in TV page module?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon May 8 12:43:05 CEST 2006

Hai Robert.

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>> kb_tv_clipboard
> You can post a feature request for that or - better - look at the
> clipboard class in TV and extend it (and the page module). Or you ask
> Bernhard to do it.
>
> Anyway, if such a feature is going to be implemented, it would be wise
> putting it directly into TemplaVoila, not into an extension.

Absolutely. I trust Bernhard to implement this, though - his new version
works fine so far. I don't know whether he uses the "right" API now, but if
not it should be easy to fix (I hope) - and then this should go into "core
TV".

There are other candidates for this, e.g. the (IMHO) quite
elegant "me_templavoilalayout" extension. :)

Karsten