[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with php code

Hraklis Karvasonis Hkarvasonis at customit.com
Fri May 5 18:42:42 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry.
I posted in that group, because i am using TV.
I am not sure if i can do it without TV, so that's why i am asking if it
  is possible at all to add php code in a graphical header.

The issue concerning TV with that is if i could add some code in the xml
of the FCE in order to enable writing php there.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hraklis Karvasonis.