[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - Tabs for a single section TV 1.0.1 (50% done)

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv at gmx.de
Thu May 4 09:23:17 CEST 2006

Hi -

I have manipulated my DS so that the FCE displays the Tabs but after
remapping my TO I don't have any output...

The DS-XML looks like this:

<T3DataStructure>
<sheets>
<s_montag>
     <ROOT type="array">
         <tx_templavoila type="array">
             <title>ROOT</title>
             <description>...</description>
         </tx_templavoila>
         <type>array</type>
	<TCEforms>
		<sheetTitle>Montag</sheetTitle>
         </TCEforms>
         <el type="array">
             <field_montag type="array">

                <!-- TV-Field-Definition here //-->

             </field_montag>
         </el>
     </ROOT>
</s_montag>
<s_dienstag>
     <ROOT type="array">
         <tx_templavoila type="array">
             <title>ROOT</title>
             <description>...</description>
         </tx_templavoila>
         <type>array</type>
	<TCEforms>
		<sheetTitle>Dienstag</sheetTitle>
         </TCEforms>
         <el type="array">
             <field_dienstag type="array">

                <!-- TV-Field-Definition here //-->

             </field_dienstag>
         </el>
     </ROOT>
</s_dienstag>
</sheets>
</T3DataStructure>

After that the mapping-tool displays this as multitemplate and the
mapping seems to work .. after inserting a fce to my page it is also
possible to insert Data (!! with Tabs) but there is no output on the
frontend ...

A screenshot (FCE at the backend), the entire DS and the templatefile
can be found there:
http://www.tolleiv.de/fileadmin/sidekicks/20060504_fcetabs/plan_fce.gif
http://www.tolleiv.de/fileadmin/sidekicks/20060504_fcetabs/DS_withtabs.txt
http://www.tolleiv.de/fileadmin/sidekicks/20060504_fcetabs/template.htm

Maybe anyone has an idea why there is no output on the frontend ...

Regards
Tolleiv