[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - Tabs for a single section TV 1.0.1

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv at gmx.de
Wed May 3 10:36:31 CEST 2006

Hi

I have a Flexible Content Element with two Sections.

The Containers for both sections have a lot of Elements so that the Form
gets very uncomfortable after the editor inserted two or three Elements
  for each Container.

My idea was to separate the two Sections into Tabs but I can't find a
working example anywhere...

So before I destroy the XML-Definition of my DS I wanted to know whether
it is possible the define Tabs for my FCE at all?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me a hand on that.

Regards
Tolleiv