[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 - feature freeze

Chris Wittmann [Swift Lizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Tue Mar 28 12:28:32 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

updated that moment to 0.7.0 TV worked, and my istallation is still
alive,... so far so fine,... created new content element in FE - Editing
mode worked fine but as i tried to sort contentelements something
strange happend,... i clicked "move up" an the CE dissapeared to "non
used elements" might be a bug that should be fixed,... shall i enter it
to the bugtracker ??

chris