[TYPO3-templavoila] Using checksums to determine template modification

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 27 11:28:20 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars wrote:

> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> I think idea is good. Please, put it bug tracker as feature request.
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2972

That's would be very useful. I looked at the code to determine how much we
would have to change. It's not much, but too much for 1.0.0, I'm afraid -
because today we have a feature freeze for TV 1.0.

Anyway, we can start working on TV 1.1 soon after the release of TYPO3 4.0.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development