[TYPO3-templavoila] How to disable "Copy n" in headers when copying FCEs

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Sat Mar 25 19:25:32 CET 2006

Hi all!

Sorry for crossposting this in -english and here, but nobody seems to have
an idea over there and I am quite helpless. Here's my problem:

When copying complete pages there is a TSconfig prop that suppresses the
appending of  "Copy n" to the page header
(TCEMAIN.table.pages.disablePrependAtCopy = 1).
But I am searching for several hours now to find a similar mechanism when
copying FCEs in TV's page module.

In my current project with nested FCEs it is very unhandy that after copying
a complex nested FCE, all headers contain an appended "Copy n" string that
has to be removed manually from all of them. During my research I found a
TCA structure that seems to suppress that, but this obviously needs PHP code
and cannot be done from TSconfig. There also seems to be a similar setting
in the main config settings of the tt_news extension (prependAtCopy
setting), but TV does not provide such a setting.

Is there any way to disable the addition of "Copy n" to the header when
copying FCEs in TV's page module?

THX!!!

---
Jörg Wagner