[TYPO3-templavoila] Recent templavoila changes, now only one CE shown in page module

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Sun Mar 19 20:29:29 CET 2006

Send me some screenshots, possibly a login so I can see it. Will be
able to look at it tomorrow or tuesday. Don't worry, we will make
sure the new implementation is backwards compatible through
configuration (and there will be a document explaining why stuff has
changed).

- kasper

On Mar 19, 2006, at 2:14 , Martin Koch Andersen wrote:

> Martin Koch Andersen skrev:
>> But another problem is that any page only shows ONE content
>> element on
>> the page in the page module (or one CE per container). There are more
>> elements there, but only one element is shown. In the frontend
>> everything shows right. A bug?
>
> Seems like it's the last added element that shows.
>
> If I add a text element A it shows fine in the page module. I then
> add a
> text element B. Now only element B is shown.
>
> --
> Martin - http://925.dk
> "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
> templavoila

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"